Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Goodbye, London.. (and Moscow) Hello, Copenhagen!

I've been back almost a week and have to admit I am not fully unpacked so.. shame on me. As you can surmise from my blog posts (if you've been diligently following along.. thank you!), I had a great time in London. It gave me exactly what I needed and I am so grateful. I want to live there but.. I can't afford it - everything is so expensive!

Aside from the dude I witnessed digging into his nose, scrutinizing his findings, and then tasting the fruits of his labor (this is a true story.. I wondered if my eyes deceived me but then he repeated the cycle and I wanted to dry heave), my return trip was bittersweet - I was eager to go home.. mostly to wash my clothes and Clarisonic my face, but I didn't want to wish London goodbye.  (Maybe I should've stayed and asked mom and dad to UPS my Clarisonic instead.)
The evening view from Heathrow's observatory deck.
I spent hours in front of the window at Sheremetyevo, watching them prep planes. I love airports, but not enough to enjoy being stuck for eight hours.

I definitely have a case of wanderlust, as this morning, I made arrangements for the next trip in February.  I'm going to.......

It's going to be cold but I think I'll be able to withstand the temperature (famous last words).

No comments:

Post a Comment