Friday, October 3, 2014

Nine.. To Go Home!

This one will be pretty short. After packing up this morning (no easy feat, considering the souvenirs I bought), I had a great breakfast. 
Then, I made my way to the Charles Dickens Museum.
His kitchen
On my way to the British Museum, I saw an ice cream truck.. I think you can guess what happened next.

(A downside of traveling alone.. no one to be the Royal Guard to my Paddington.)
........

BOY, he saw me coming. Easiest sale ever.. I had no chance.

After that, I went to the British Museum, which was interesting, but didn't pique my interest as much as other museums I visited previously.
Two selfie sticks at once
Can't get away from accounting!
In the Africa exhibit, there was this chair made of weapons. Reminds me of Game of Thrones
Also in the Africa exhibit. This is entirely made of the paper wrapping on bottles, like beer bottles near the cap. How resourceful!
Now I'm resting at the hostel until my flight this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment