Saturday, December 5, 2015

Norway I'm Gonna Finnish This Blog! - Oslo, Day 3 to Helsinki, Day 1

This was my last day in Oslo.  I only really had the morning, since my flight was in the afternoon.  I knew I wanted to explore the Frogner Park because I heard there were a lot of interesting and strange statues by Vigeland.  And it didn't disappoint.










Bird just chillin
Not sure what's going on here.
Hah. I don't know why I took this picture.

Too many babies.
I think this is the power pose.

This reminds me of babies I know and love.
Interpretive dance?

For you, Eric.  You should hold your kids like this (but while wearing clothes).

.. and the agony of defeat.

I saw this next to the bus stop. It reminds me of that baby toy where you move the shapes on the wires.
I was running a bit late so I was worried I wouldn't make my plane.  It was fine, though.  When I made it in Helsinki, it was pretty dark.  So I just settled in and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment