Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Blue Lagoon - Iceland, Day 5

This was my last day of the trip and I had to wake up so early to pack and get picked up by the shuttle that was taking me to the Blue Lagoon.  Again, I was so lucky to benefit from the advice of friends who told me to make sure to book before I left, since availability was sparse.  The only time to go to the Blue Lagoon when I checked, prior to my trip, was 8:30am.  That worked out perfectly, since I could juts leisurely go before my flight.  Also, my hostelmate let me borrow his waterproof phone bag, since mine wasn't easy to open.


This picture was taken after I walked out and not on the way in.  Too many people were taking pictures.

Same thing here.


The Blue Lagoon was fun to go to, but I don't think I needed more than 3 hours.  It was freezing when I got there but the water was nice and warm when I got in.  It was cool being there when the sun was rising.









Me in the silica mask they give you.  I put too much on.













They also had a bunch of different rooms, like dry sauna, steam sauna, etc.  It was fun to go in and out of the different rooms.








That's pretty much all. (I'll try to write better blog posts for future trips.)



No comments:

Post a Comment